AIDA64 Extreme with free license
Free license for the AIDA64 Extreme tool, which provides detailed information about the components of a computer or laptop running the Windows operating system, shows temperature from sensors and performs stress testing of components.
AIDA64 Extreme Edition product key is a powerful tool for identification and testing of virtually all components. AIDA64 Extreme Gives you detailed information about all the hardware and software, in addition, with built-in modules for testing and calibration can be further tested the individual subsystems PC of personal computers running operating systems Windows. Displays detailed information about all the hardware and software installed on your system.
AIDA64 Extreme free license key
- Lifetime license for version 6.32.5600 for one personal computer.
- Upgrades to new versions are not provided (activation will fail).
- There is no free technical support.
- Home use only.
How to get AIDA64 Extreme with free license
To get a free license, download the AIDA64 Extreme utility version 6.32.5600 and install it on your computer.
Run the tool, in the window that appears, click the “Enter Product Key” button and activate with the license key above:
Do not update the program, the license is valid only for version 6.32.5600, if you update AIDA64 Extreme, you will lose the license.
- Level information about motherboard and CPU
- Details of the video drivers and monitor
- Information about all storage devices
- Exhaustive information about network adapters, multimedia and input devices
- Information about other glands (PCI, PnP, PCMCIA, USB) Details of Windows, including the date of installation, the license key and more
- Information about network shares, users and groups list, and much more
- Large amount of information about networking status, remote access, network and Internet settings
- Detailed information about installed programs, scheduled tasks and startup programs
- Information about operating system security
- A list of firewalls, anti-spyware and anti-
- System Stability Test
- CPUID Panel
- Hardware monitoring
- Benchmarks CPU and FPU
- Tests of memory
- Module performance test drive
- Detection of possible misconfiguration and compatibility issues of hardware and software
- Report Wizard
- Mailing and printing
|File size:||45,6 mb (installer) / 81,3 mb (portable)|
|Setup Type:||Offline Installer|
|Operating system:||Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / NT / Me / 98 / 95 and Windows Server 2008-2019.|
Publisher and user ratings
Leading diagnostic and benchmarking software for home users.