Get a 6 month Avira Password Manager Pro license for free. Securely store passwords and notes across all your devices – desktops (Windows, macOS and Linux), smartphones and tablets (Android and iOS)
Avira Password Manager Pro
- Product name: Avira Password Manager Pro
- Website: https://www.avira.com/
- Giveaway page: link
- License validity: 6 months
- Download: n / a
- OS: Windows
- Offer valid for new Avira customers only.
- Your Avira Password Manager Pro subscription will automatically expire after 6 months – you can continue using the free version.
- You can install a password manager on all your desktop computers (Windows, macOS and Linux) and mobile devices (Android and iOS).
- Updates for the program are available during the term of the license.
Instructions to get and activating the free license
- Go to the promotion page (in German) and enter your email (will be used for your Avira account) to receive your free subscription. Next, click the Password Manager Pro erhalten button.
- In the email you received, follow the Jetzt starten link and register a new Avira account.
- After registration, go to the PWM Dashboard page, log into your account and complete the password manager setup.
- You can check the validity period of your subscription on the Subscriptions and Licenses page in the Password Manager section, by selecting the English interface language.
Avira Password Manager is a password manager that protects and simplifies digital life by storing all your passwords and syncing them across all devices.
Benefits of Avira Password Manager Pro
Password Manager Pro allows you to view the security status. You will see immediately if there is a threat to your accounts and passwords, and you can protect yourself from identity theft and fraud.
- Checking accounts. Has one of your online service accounts been hacked? Check the security status in the notification if your data appears on the Internet or has been stolen in a cyberattack.
- Checking websites. Some of the websites you register with can be dangerous. The security status allows you to check if the website has an HTTPS certificate (this means that any communication between the browser and the website is encrypted for security purposes).
- Password checking. Security status allows you to analyze existing passwords and notifies you if there are weak or duplicate passwords so you can strengthen your protection.