Pixarra Liquid Studio is a product born from TwistedBrush Pro Studio but with a focus on creation of individual objects that you might use in other Pro Studio or other art software and with a simpler, streamlined interface. The Liquid paints allow you to model and shape your objects and then paint them with the included brushes with the results being crisp lines you might see in illustration software but without the need to mask anything. You can even continue to shape your objects after they are painted.
TBR, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, TGA, PCX, PSD, BMP, PCD, WMF and EMF.
Pixarra Liquid Studio With Free License
- This is a lifetime license for 1PC
- Non-commercial use
- No free updates
- No free tech support
To get a free license you must visit the promotional page and subscribe to the newsletter:
Check your mailbox for the giveaway installer and Pixarra Paint Studio license:
Open the software and register it to the full version:
Pixarra Liquid Studio Features
- Natural Media Brushes (Simple Strokes)
- Natural Media Brushes (white paint strokes overlaid on red paint strokes)
- Supported Layers
- 64-bit color painting system
- Solutions – an easy way to select and use predefined sets of filters and actions to accomplish complex tasks
- The Tracing feature allows you to see a ghost image of another page or clone the source
- Up to 9 floating reference Image panels to hold reference photos when working on your art
- Sketchbook system that automatically saves your work to your sketchbook
|Windows Vista / Windows 7/ Windows 8 / Windows 10
Publisher and user ratings
Paint Studio includes a selection of the best natural media brush from Pro Studio package for easy access for the digital fine artist.